Comprehensive Health Planning
At Patients Medical we strive to become your partner in health for life. We understand that living a healthy life in our society requires a great deal of effort on your part, our comprehensive health plan is our first step in partnering with you to assist you in accomplishing all of your health goals as well as, preventing illness.
Comprehensive Health Plan Overview:
- Your health plan is a customized health plan designed after your evaluation by your doctor.
- Your individualized comprehensive health plan addresses both your immediate health concerns, as well as your future by empowering you with tools you can use in your everyday life to prevent illness – today and tomorrow.
- We believe you can make positive lifestyle changes that can impact your health and future with detoxification, nutrition, exercise, and supplementation.
- You will also benefit from our Pearls of Wisdom section where our practitioners highlight specific areas of concern such as flu prevention for the fall, life style changes that can help prevent cancer, and detoxification strategies.
- Our detoxification section highlights ways to avoid toxins by adding healthy foods and supplements that can maximize your body’s ability to stay healthy and detoxify naturally. We live in a toxic world . . . but that does not mean that your world has to be toxic.
- Stress kills! Many illnesses are stress related. Our team believes that healthy stress relief routines can protect you from illness. We cannot eliminate stress, but we can help you find easy, convenient coping mechanisms to reduce and re-channel stress.
Do not wait another moment . . . what do you have if you do not have your health?
Begin Your Journey to Wellness with Patients Medical
Our job at Patients Medical is to listen, to connect the dots between a patient's
medical history, symptoms, and their underlying causes. Patients Medical is a superb
place for women and men to secure integrative and holistic health care from providers
who give personalized care, partner with the patient to focus on the root cause
of their illness, support their recovery, and help them maintain good health.
For those that can make the journey, we are happy to welcome new patients to our
medical center in New York City. Call us at
. We are here to listen and to help.
We are located at: Patients Medical PC, 800 Second Avenue, Suite 900 (Between 42nd
& 43rd Street) Manhattan, New York, NY 10017
1. Complete Form
Complete this simple form so that we can contact you to learn how Patients Medical
can help you on your health and wellness journey.
2. Meet and Partner With Your Physician
Spend quality time partnering with a highly-trained integrative Patients Medical
physician who specializes in holistic health. You and your physician will engage
in a detailed consultation, physician examination, and diagnostic testing.
3. Follow-Up Consultation
At a follow-up visit, meet with your Patients Medical physician to discuss your
test results and learn of your customized health treatment plan developed specifically
for you. Your physician will evaluate your progress during each follow-up visit,
modifying the plan to help you attain maximum health.