FREE Seminars and Upcoming Events:
Patients Medical is pleased to offer free and low-cost seminars, webinars, classes and other health and wellness-related activities to our patients and the general public.
This is an excellent way to:
- get more information about specific topics relating to your health
- meet the doctors and practitioners that provide services
- get to know other people interested in similar health and wellness related topics
- see our beautiful and tranquil holistic medical center
Our featured speakers and presenters are licensed, experienced and esteemed members of the NYC integrative medical community and have an abundance of knowledge to share.
Are You Fatigued, Feeling Fuzzy Or Fat? It Could Be Your Thyroid!
HALF OF THE POPULATION has a thyroid issue, and MOST DON’T KNOW IT. Which group do you want to be in, the one struggling to feel good or the healthy one?
We know which one, that’s why this seminar is perfect for you.
During this seminar Medical Director, Dr. Rashmi Gulati will cover:
- Why conventional medicine misses the diagnosis up to 80% of the time.
- Which thyroid tests actually uncover thyroid disease.
- Educate yourself and learn how to speak with your medical professionals.
- Access to safe and effective natural remedies for improved health today!
- Which popular medications work quickly and effectively.
Where: Patients Medical at 800 Second Avenue (between 42nd and
43rd Streets), Suite 900, NYC
When: Wednesday, October 8th, 2014 from 6:00- 7:30PM
Guest Speaker: Medical Director, Dr. Rashmi Gulati
Register for this seminar now.
Here’s What People Are Saying About Patients Medical’s Seminars
"It was very eye opening to hear about Dr. Weg’s alternative therapies. I learned a lot!”
L.O. -- NYC, NY
“Hope and inspiration”
Y.C. -- Brooklyn, NY
“Fantastic presentation - very informative”
K.Z. -- NYC, NY
“This is a very welcoming facility and seems to value each patient properly”
N.M. -- Brooklyn, NY
“this is the BEST clinic”
R.P. -- Yonkers, NY
“Very personal and attentive staff, great communication”
L.D. -- NJ
“If you want a lifestyle change come here”
G.K. -- NY. NY
Seminar address and location: Patients Medical PC, 800 Second Avenue,
Suite 900 (between 42nd & 43rd St on the 9th floor), New York, NY 10017. Phone: